Purchase your Connecticut Marvels & Mad Bull 2019 – 2020 season membership below:
Practice starts October 15th
Thanks for linking to the Connecticut Marvels & Mad Bulls Online registration and payment page.
The base club membership fee for both clubs is $390 for the first wrestler in a family and $350 for any additional siblings. The season runs from runs from mid October – Early March. Practice starts October 15th and will be held Monday’s Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 5:45pm to 7:30pm in the Norwalk High School wrestling room. Membership includes the mandatory USA wrestling insurance card allowing you to compete in all sanctioned USA wrestling tournaments.
Thanks, and Welcome Aboard!
P.S if you have any questions you can reach me at 1-203-252-9724 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All forms and payment are due by October 10th.
Please mail forms back to Daina Donohue. Her address is:
169 East Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
We will also have onsite registration at Norwalk High School on October 10th @ 5:30pm. You can stop that evening, make payment, fill out forms and coaches will be there to to answer any questions you may have.
Additionally the following forms need to be filled out and returned at the first practice
1. The USA Wrestling registration form is mandatory and needs to be completed and returned to us at the first practice.
USA Wrestling Registration Form
2. The Mad Bull Code of conduct that wrestlers and parents must sign and return at the first practice.
Mad Bull Code of Conduct
3. Mad Bull emergency contact and information card.
This form is a good guideline so you are prepared for the first practice.
4. A checklist guide for the first day of practice.
First day of practice Check list
5. The Remind application allows you to receive push notifications via text messages to your phone or via e-mail
How to set up Remind application